Creating a Google Business Profile is a simple process that can help boost your online presence and make it easier for customers to find your business. Here are the steps to create a Google Business Profile:
- Go to the Google Business Profile website (https://www.google.com/business/).
- Click on the “Start now” button.
- Enter your business name and address. If your business already exists on Google, it will be prompted to you.
- Verify your business. Google will send you a verification code via postcard or phone call to confirm that you are the owner of the business.
- Once you have verified your business, you can add more information to your profile, such as your hours of operation, phone number, website, and photos.
- Make sure all the information is correct and accurate.
- Click on “submit” to finish creating your Google Business Profile.
- After the submission, your profile will be reviewed by Google before it goes live.
It’s essential to keep your profile updated and accurate to ensure potential customers can find all the information they need about your business on Google. With a complete and accurate Google Business Profile, customers can easily find your business on Google Maps and in search results, making it more likely that they will choose to do business with you.
If you need help or have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a Zoom chat