Want to grow your business?
Wondering where to start?
Get started with a free Digital Diagnostic of your business
At Equip Arizona, we understand the importance of using data to inform our decisions and drive results. That’s why we offer a Digital Diagnostic service to help businesses assess their online presence and identify areas for improvement. With this free analysis, you can learn about:
- The overall performance of your business online
- The accuracy and quantity of your online listings
- The quality and quantity of online reviews for your business
- How your social media posting compares to that of your competitors
- The readiness of your website for e-commerce transactions
- The effectiveness of your online advertising efforts
- The effectiveness of your search engine optimization in attracting customers online
By leveraging this data, you can better understand the strengths and weaknesses of your online presence and take targeted action to improve it.
Opportunities For Growth
Create a beautiful website that is hosted on an incredibly fast, secure, and easy-to-use platform.
As the virtual front door of your business, your website is a key tool for reaching and interacting with potential customers. It can help potential customers:
- Find out who you are: Your website can provide information about your business, including your history, mission, and values.
- Find out where you are: Your website should include your physical location and contact information, so that customers can find you and get in touch.
- See if it’s easy for customers to buy from you: Your website should make it easy for customers to find out about your products and services, and to make purchases if they are interested.
In order to effectively serve these purposes, your website should include the following elements:
- Contact information: Make sure that your website includes your business’s contact information, including your physical address, phone number, and email address, in a prominent and easy-to-find location.
- Content: Your website should include informative and engaging content, such as a blog, to help potential customers learn more about your business and what you have to offer.
- Testimonials and case studies: Customer reviews and case studies can be a powerful way to build credibility and trust with potential customers. Including these on your website can help to convince potential customers that your business is worth their time and money.
- Geographic information: If you are a brick-and-mortar location, it is important to include your physical address and any relevant geographic information on your website, so that customers can find you easily.
- Live chat: A live chat feature can be a useful tool for interacting with potential customers in real time and answering any questions they may have.
- Automated scheduling: If you work by appointment, an automated scheduling feature can make it easy for customers to book appointments and reduce the workload for your business.
- Links to social media: Including links to your business’s social media profiles can help to build your online presence and reach a wider audience.
- Accessibility: Your website should be accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. This may involve making your website responsive and easy to navigate on mobile devices, and ensuring that it meets relevant accessibility standards.
- Easy navigation: Your website should be easy to navigate, with clear and intuitive links and menus to help users find what they are looking for.
- Fast load times: A slow-loading website can be frustrating for users, so it is important to optimize your website for fast load times in order to keep visitors engaged and reduce bounce rates.
Listings Presence & Accuracy
Establishing accurate business listings will rank you higher in search engine results
Accurate local listings are important for a number of reasons. First and foremost, accurate local listings help consumers find your business and access important information about it, such as your address, phone number, and hours of operation. This is especially important for businesses that rely on foot traffic, as incorrect or outdated information can deter potential customers from visiting your store or location.
Inaccurate local listings can also damage a brand’s reputation, as consumers may lose trust in a company if they are unable to find accurate information about it online. In addition, inaccurate local listings can negatively impact a business’s search engine rankings, as search engines use information from local listings to help determine the relevance and authority of a business in a particular location.
Claiming and updating local listings can be a time-consuming task, but it is an important part of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. By ensuring that your business’s information is accurate and up-to-date across all relevant local listings, you can improve your visibility, attract more customers, and ultimately, drive more sales and revenue for your business.
Customers are looking at you online before they ever contact you. Show them they can trust you.
Why worry about your online reputation at all?
- 91% of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 92% of buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a review
- 13% of people will buy from a business with a 1-2 star rating
- 94% of consumers say an online review has convinced them to avoid a business
- 89% of consumers read businesses’ responses to reviews
Beyond customer perceptions, your online reputation can also affect your ranking in search engines. Not only do the search engines look at your review ranking number of reviews your business has they also look at the recency of those reviews.
Also, 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Customers want to see reviews that relate to the business as it is today.
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
Get details on our website solutions, or let’s chat about your business needs.
Customer Engagement with Social Media
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and engage with your followers all from one place.
We help by giving your business one place to stay social. Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and communicate with your followers all from one place.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is the process of improving the visibility of your website on search engines like Google and Bing.
The most basic way to describe SEO is this: It’s the work that goes into a website to get it on the first page of Google. It’s about making sure that search engines like Google place your website on the first page of results when potential customers are searching for your product or service.
The amount of SEO work required for a website can vary significantly depending on a number of factors, including the current state of the website, the competition in the market, and the goals of the website owner. Some websites may require only minimal SEO work to rank well in search engines, while others may require a more comprehensive approach.
Here are some factors that can influence the amount of SEO work required:
- The current state of the website
- The competition in the market
- The goals of the website owner
It is important to assess these needs and goals carefully in order to determine the appropriate level of SEO work required. If you’re interested in Search Engine Optimization for your website, let’s connect on Zoom
Get found by nearby searchers, while they are actively looking for specific products or services.
Getting found by nearby searchers, while they are actively looking for specific products or services, is the single most impactful thing any small business can do to thrive today.
Now, regardless of budget size, you can compete with the big guys for that next new customer.
…and it takes minimal time on your part – our solution does the hard work for you.
Digital Advertising solutions are customized for individual businesses. For advertising solutions for your business, let’s connect on Zoom
Simplify scheduling across your business: bookings, payments, reminders, and more.
Automated scheduling can be a useful tool for businesses that need to manage appointments, bookings, and other types of reservations. It can help to streamline the scheduling process and reduce the amount of time and effort required to manage these tasks.
Automated scheduling systems can handle a wide range of tasks, including:
- Accepting and processing bookings and reservations
- Handling payment processing and billing
- Sending reminders and notifications to customers and staff
- Managing schedules and availability
- Handling cancellations and rescheduling
By automating these tasks, businesses can free up time for customer-facing teams and business owners to focus on other important tasks, such as providing excellent customer service and running the business. Automated scheduling can also help to reduce the risk of errors and improve the overall efficiency of the scheduling process.
Let’s connect on /Zoom to discuss how automated scheduling can save you time and help your business.
Email Customer Engagement
Everything you need to create professional emails that drive real results for your business.
- For every $1 spent, $38 is the average return on email marketing investment. Source: Direct Marketing Association,
- 98.4% of consumers check their email daily.
(The other 1.6% forgot their password.)
Source: Business Insider
- There are 2.5 billion email users in the world—
about 233 million are in the U.S.
Remember it’s way less costly to keep your customers than to find new ones.
Let’s chat about the advantages of Email Marketing for your business.
Videos can be used to promote a product, increase engagement on your social channels, or educate consumers about your company.
There are several ways that video marketing can benefit your business, including:
Capturing endless video testimonials: Video testimonials can be a powerful tool for building trust and credibility with potential customers. By capturing these testimonials on video, you can showcase the experiences and opinions of real customers in a way that is engaging and authentic.
Sending video emails: Video emails can be a more effective way to communicate with customers and prospects than traditional text-based emails. By adding video to your emails, you can add a personal touch and make your messages more memorable and engaging.
Creating branded and story videos: Branded and story videos can be an effective way to showcase your brand and tell your company’s story in a way that is engaging and memorable. These types of videos can help to build brand awareness and loyalty among your target audience.
Adding video to email marketing campaigns: Video can be a powerful tool for increasing the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns. By adding video to your emails, you can make your messages more engaging and increase the chances that they will be opened and viewed by your audience.
Interested in Email Marketing for your business, let’s chat.